Carpet Stain Removal Auckland
At Apex-Clean we have the best track record of treating and removing the hardest stains successfully
Accidents are bound to happen! But if you get a spill on your rug or carpet, don’t take any risks by trying to treat it yourself – you could end up making it far worse! Call in the professionals at Apex stain removal Auckland. Apex-Clean is here to assist you in a professional manner and provide the best rug and carpet stain removal services though our home cleaning and upholstery cleaning Auckland experts.
Why you should call in the professionals for stain removal:
- At Apex-Clean we have the best track record of treating and removing the hardest stains successfully
- We have access to the most effective and specialized stain removal products and tools
- We have rigorously trained and highly experienced technicians in our arsenal.
The benefits we provide:
- Our Cleaning Technicians come fully prepared to deal with all common house spills, stains and more!
- We commonly treat the following stains: Coffee, Tea, Soft-drinks, Beer, Urine, Dirt, Tar, Wine, Nail Polish, Lipstick, Paint, Crayon, Ink, Juice, Wax, and Chewing Gum
- Treatment of minor household stains and spots is included in our standard service for all carpet and upholstery cleaning
What you can expect:
- No one can ethically guarantee 100% stain removal, because no carpet or upholstery is absolutely stain-proof. But we CAN guarantee that our Technicians are well-trained and experienced to treat any stains and will try to do anything humanly possible to eliminate the stain
Risks to consider:
- Attempts to treat a stain the wrong way could result in it becoming permanent
- Companies offering cut-rate services may end up charging you more with hidden extras
- Don’t risk damage to your furniture by hiring a company that doesn’t have experience or qualifications to do the job right
Spots and stains all around you? Give us a call for a free quote!
Act Fast! Most of the carpets available today are stain-resistant; this is an advantage when it comes to spot removal, but only if you take immediate action. Even if you have a stain resistant carpet that does not give you a “100% stain resistance” guarantee, in fact there is no carpet which is completely stain proof. The shorter the delay, the higher the chance of spot removal and preventing it from becoming a permanent stain.
Blot any excess liquids / spills. Use a dry, white absorbent cloth or paper towels (use white towels with without any print). Continue to use a dry cloth or paper towels until the area is completely dry. For semi-solids, gently scrape up with a rounded spoon. Solids should be broken up and vacuumed until completely removed.
Avoid aggressive scrubbing! Aggressive scrubbing can cause pile distortion or damage.
Find an appropriate spot cleaner. After identifying what is caused the spot, use an appropriate spot remover according to the guidelines. Test in an inconspicuous area to make sure the solution will not damage the fiber or the dye.
Work from the edges: Work from the edges of the spill to the centre to prevent the spill from spreading. Do not scrub! Blot, absorbing as much as possible, and repeat if necessary.
Repeat: using the first cleaning solution as long as there is a transfer of the spill to the cloth. It is not necessary to use all of the cleaning solutions if the first solution removes the spill. Complete removal of the spot may require repeating the same step several times.
After the spill has been completely removed, rinse the affected area thoroughly with cold water, and blot with a dry cloth until all of the solution has been removed. Some cleaning solutions will cause rapid soiling if the solution is not completely removed. Apply a one-half inch layer of white paper towels to the affected area, and weigh down with a flat, heavy object. Continue to change paper towels as needed.
Some carpet manufacturers provide a free helpline to assist with carpet cleaning Auckland and spots removal advice (consult your warranty).
For a carpet stain removal Auckland call Apex-Clean! Ph: 02102792636