faq - apexclean
- Top of the line cleaning agents for amazing, green and child safe cleaning and restoration.
- Optimum and continuous steam flow setting for better sanitization, better cleaning and fast drying.
- Rotovac rotary cleaning as needed for 10 times better cleaning.
- Fast drying.
- Free spot treatment.
- Free de-odariztion using essential oil.
- Considered and treated as top priority clients.
- Restorative Carpet Cleaning Treatments.
- Discounts upto 30% for additional services.
- Giving lot of tender care and extra attention to each area and especilly to those hard to remove soil and dirt.
- Premium cleaning will include everything Stanard Cleaning and it will be much better than Standard Cleaning.
- Standard Hot-water / Steam Cleaning.
- Safe cleaning agent.
- Unbeatable value compared with our compatition.
- Free deodarization.
- And more…
- It is the cheapest.
- Provide a reasonable cleaning for a low price.
- Only limited space available, so you may experince longer waiting time.
- It would be helpful if you do a light vacuuming before we arrive. (Also after the cleaning once it has completely dried.)
- You may wish to remove any small items from the area to be cleaned.
- It is important to help your carpets dry faster by opening your windows and doors (weather permitting) so that the fresh and dry air can assist the drying. You may also consider using your air conditioners, dehumidifiers or fans.
- You can walk on the carpet immediately after cleaning, but be careful to avoid any re-soiling from your street shoes.
- Since furniture can cause stains on damp carpet, protective pads should be placed under the furniture.
- Damp carpet can be slippery. Please be careful on the stairs and when walking from your freshly cleaned carpet to any hard surface.
We have an excellent track record of removing tough stains. Rest assured that we are experts in the field of stain removal – we have the experience, the know-how and the best equipment. Although we can’t give you a 100% guarantee, we’re most certainly the best choice for the job!
How long will it take to dry after standard steam (hot-water extraction) cleaning?
We can only give you a guesstimate and actual drying time may vary depending on Humidity, Temperature and Airflow. See the following methods for a fast drying,
- Natural drying by Weather Permitting: Drying time may vary from 6 hrs to 24 hrs in general (but in some cases it can be more than 72 hrs)
- Assisted Drying such as using an Air Mover Fan: Drying time may vary from 30 mins to 6 hrs in general (but in some cases it can take more than 24 hrs to dry)
3 -Keys for faster drying are “WARMER AIR, DRIER AIR and FASTER AIR-FLOW”
We highly recommend you to assist drying by using your / hired dehumidifiers, heaters, air conditioners and air mover fans (if you would like to hire from us, please inquire).
NB: Drying time for stain treatment, rugs, shaggy or long pile carpet & rugs or flood jobs may vary, sometimes it may take few days to dry depending on circumstances, in such cases we highly recommend you to use “Assisted Drying” process to avoid any possible complications or issues.
Actual cleaning time depends on the area or item to be cleaned, and the type of cleaning process. Please see the table below for a general overview. (Actual time may vary according to the conditions.)
|Set Up & Inspection||45min||45min|
|3-Rooms Carpet Cleaning||20min each area/room||1hr|
|2 Stain Removal Treatment||30min each stain||1hr|
|3 Seater Sofa Cleaning||20min each seat||1hr|
Your carpet’s warranty conditions may include a professional cleaning interval suggestion. Recommended standards say that the carpet should be cleaned in from 12 to 18 months interval. —AS/NZS 3733:1995 – Section 2 ‘Guidelines on carpet maintenance’.
It depends on your circumstances. Carpet manufacturers recommend the following intervals for regular professional cleaning:
- For hospitals, every 1 to 3 months
- Schools or homes with children or pets, every 6 months to a year
- Homes without children or pets, every 12 to 18 months
Carpets can be contaminated with micro-organisms, carpet mites, dead skin and poisonous substances that are in the atmosphere or in the dirt carried in on shoes. Allergies, asthma and other serious or permanent health problems may result if cleaning isn’t carried out on a regular basis.
Cash, Visa or MasterCard are preferred. You may also pay online or by cheque.
Residential: Residential clients must pay onsite by the completion of job, unless prior agreement is made.
Commercial: Commercial clients may get 21 days credit option by prior agreement.
Cash: Onsite payment must be made to the cleaning crew.
Online Bank Transfer: (Bank details – BNZ acct# 02-1206-0072258-000) – Onsite payment must be made to the cleaning crew and you will need to send a screen shot or proof of payment.
A 3.4% processing charge applies to Visa or MasterCard transactions.
We will send your receipt by an email or text message.
It would be helpful if you moved your furniture away from the cleaning area before we arrive. We don’t mind moving smaller furniture items, such as dining room chairs, as long as we have enough space in which to comfortably and safely move around.
We will not move these items: pianos, electric appliances, art works, devotional items, heavy beds, glass items or any decorative clay items, etc. We strongly suggest that any delicate or glass items be moved while we’re working in the area.
*If you have large or medium sized furniture you’d like us to move, please let us know at the time of booking so we can arrange for an extra person to accompany the technician.
*Please be advised that there may be an additional charge for moving furniture.
Cleaner & healthier
Schedule a professional carpet steam cleaning now!
Call us for Special Offers 0800-02-02-02
We will clean, refresh & restore your investments, while you Relax & Enjoy!
Carpet, upholstery, rug & mattress are all need to be cleaned and sanitized regularly not only for helthier homes but also for extending the life of your investment.