We Clean, Sanitize & Deodorize for your Health & Satisfaction
Have a Healthy & Happy Indoor Now!
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Choose your items
Select an area & number
Select services needed | Just before the final step, fine tune your desired level of clean to “Premium Restorative” / “Standard Steam” / “Budget” Clean.
Choose your items
Choose your items
Fiber Guard Fabric Protection
Protect from soil and stain & guard against premature fading and dullness..
Protects from soil & stain. Guards against premature fading & dullness.
Get a Premimum Care for your home!
Restore, Sanitize, Deodorize with Essential Oil & Premium Eco-Friendly Steam Clean Solutions; Unhurried Special Care for Spots & Soiled Areas & Many More…
Restorative Steam Clean & Deodorize With Essential Oil & Premium Eco-Friendly Cleaning Solutions & Highest Possible Steam Setting & Many More…
Standard Hotwater Extraction Cleaning along with free spot treatment & deodorization
For those having a limited budget, and want to have a cheap service if available.
- Top of the line cleaning agents for amazing, green and child safe cleaning and restoration.
- Optimum steam setting and continues flow steam setting for better sanitization, better cleaning and fast drying.
- Rotovac rotary cleaning as needed for 10 times better cleaning.
- Fast drying.
- Free spot treatment.
- Free de-odariztion using essential oil.
- Considered and treated as top priority clients.
- Restorative Carpet Cleaning Treatments.
- Discounts upto 30% for additional services.
- Giving lot of tender care and extra attention to each area and especilly to those hard to remove soil and dirt.
- Premium cleaning will include everything Stanard Cleaning and it will be much better than Standard Cleaning.
- Standard Hot-water / Steam Cleaning.
- Safe cleaning agent.
- Unbeatable value compared with our compatition.
- Free deodarization.
- And more…
- It is the cheapest.
- Provide a reasonable cleaning for a low price.
- Only limited space available, so you may experince longer waiting time.
- It would be helpful if you do a light vacuuming before we arrive. (Also after the cleaning once it has completely dried.)
- You may wish to remove any small items from the area to be cleaned.
- It is important to help your carpets dry faster by opening your windows and doors (weather permitting) so that the fresh and dry air can assist the drying. You may also consider using your air conditioners, dehumidifiers or fans.
- You can walk on the carpet immediately after cleaning, but be careful to avoid any re-soiling from your street shoes.
- Since furniture can cause stains on damp carpet, protective pads should be placed under the furniture.
- Damp carpet can be slippery. Please be careful on the stairs and when walking from your freshly cleaned carpet to any hard surface.
How long will it take to dry?
Drying time depends on the humidity, air movement, temperature and the type of carpet. If you help in the drying, by opening your windows and doors (weather permitting), turning on air conditioners, dehumidifiers or fans – all of which is highly recommended – it should dry within a couple of hours. Otherwise, it may take longer – up to a day or two.
Actual cleaning time depends on the area or item to be cleaned, and the type of cleaning process. Please see the table below for a general overview. (Actual time may vary according to the conditions.)
|Set Up & Inspection||45min||45min|
|3-Rooms Carpet Cleaning||20min each area/room||1hr|
|2 Stain Removal Treatment||30min each stain||1hr|
|3 Seater Sofa Cleaning||20min each seat||1hr|
Your carpet’s warranty conditions may include a professional cleaning interval suggestion. Recommended standards say that the carpet should be cleaned in from 12 to 18 months interval. —AS/NZS 3733:1995 – Section 2 ‘Guidelines on carpet maintenance’.
It depends on your circumstances. Carpet manufacturers recommend the following intervals for regular professional cleaning:
- For hospitals, every 1 to 3 months
- Schools or homes with children or pets, every 6 months to a year
- Homes without children or pets, every 12 to 18 months
Carpets can be contaminated with micro-organisms, carpet mites, dead skin and poisonous substances that are in the atmosphere or in the dirt carried in on shoes. Allergies, asthma and other serious or permanent health problems may result if cleaning isn’t carried out on a regular basis.
Cash, Visa or MasterCard are preferred. You may also pay online or by cheque.
Residential: Residential clients must pay onsite by the completion of job, unless prior agreement is made.
Commercial: Commercial clients may get 21 days credit option by prior agreement.
Cash: Onsite payment must be made to the cleaning crew.
Online Bank Transfer: (Bank details – BNZ acct# 02-1206-0072258-000) – Onsite payment must be made to the cleaning crew and you will need to send a screen shot or proof of payment.
A 3.4% processing charge applies to Visa or MasterCard transactions.
We will send your receipt by an email or text message.
Phone: 021 027 926 36
Toll Free: 0800 02 02 02