Book a Service in Less Than 5 mins !!!
Fast & Easy
- It would be helpful if you do a light vacuuming before we arrive. (Also after the cleaning once it has completely dried.)
- You may wish to remove any small items from the area to be cleaned.
- It is important to help your carpets dry faster by opening your windows and doors (weather permitting) so that the fresh and dry air can assist the drying. You may also consider using your air conditioners, dehumidifiers or fans.
- You can walk on the carpet immediately after cleaning, but be careful to avoid any re-soiling from your street shoes.
- Since furniture can cause stains on damp carpet, protective pads should be placed under the furniture.
- Damp carpet can be slippery. Please be careful on the stairs and when walking from your freshly cleaned carpet to any hard surface.
How long will it take to dry?
Drying time depends on the humidity, air movement, temperature and the type of carpet. If you help in the drying, by opening your windows and doors (weather permitting), turning on air conditioners, dehumidifiers or fans – all of which is highly recommended – it should dry within a couple of hours. Otherwise, it may take longer – up to a day or two.
Actual cleaning time depends on the area or item to be cleaned, and the type of cleaning process. Please see the table below for a general overview. (Actual time may vary according to the conditions.)
|Set Up & Inspection||45min||45min|
|3-Rooms Carpet Cleaning||20min each area/room||1hr|
|2 Stain Removal Treatment||30min each stain||1hr|
|3 Seater Sofa Cleaning||20min each seat||1hr|
We have an excellent track record of removing tough stains. Rest assured that we are experts in the field of stain removal – we have the experience, the know-how and the best equipment. Although we can’t give you a 100% guarantee, we’re most certainly the best choice for the job!
Your carpet’s warranty conditions may include a professional cleaning interval suggestion. Recommended standards say that the carpet should be cleaned in from 12 to 18 months interval. —AS/NZS 3733:1995 – Section 2 ‘Guidelines on carpet maintenance’.
It depends on your circumstances. Carpet manufacturers recommend the following intervals for regular professional cleaning:
- For hospitals, every 1 to 3 months
- Schools or homes with children or pets, every 6 months to a year
- Homes without children or pets, every 12 to 18 months
Carpets can be contaminated with micro-organisms, carpet mites, dead skin and poisonous substances that are in the atmosphere or in the dirt carried in on shoes. Allergies, asthma and other serious or permanent health problems may result if cleaning isn’t carried out on a regular basis.
Cash, Visa or MasterCard are preferred. You may also pay online or by cheque.
Residential: Residential clients must pay onsite by the completion of job, unless prior agreement is made.
Commercial: Commercial clients may get 21 days credit option by prior agreement.
Cash: Onsite payment must be made to the cleaning crew.
Online Bank Transfer: (Bank details – BNZ acct# 02-1206-0072258-000) – Onsite payment must be made to the cleaning crew and you will need to send a screen shot or proof of payment.
A 3.4% processing charge applies to Visa or MasterCard transactions.
We will send your receipt by an email or text message.
It would be helpful if you moved your furniture away from the cleaning area before we arrive. We don’t mind moving smaller furniture items, such as dining room chairs, as long as we have enough space in which to comfortably and safely move around.
We will not move these items: pianos, electric appliances, art works, devotional items, heavy beds, glass items or any decorative clay items, etc. We strongly suggest that any delicate or glass items be moved while we’re working in the area.
*If you have large or medium sized furniture you’d like us to move, please let us know at the time of booking so we can arrange for an extra person to accompany the technician.
*Please be advised that there may be an additional charge for moving furniture.
Phone: 021 027 926 36
Toll Free: 0800 02 02 02